Weep No More
Jared Compton / June 6, 2020
BIBLE PASSAGE FOR THIS SERMON
SERMON APPLICATION QUESTIONS
(1) Read through Revelation 5 out loud as a group.
(2) In your own words, describe the big problem at the center of this chapter.
(3) In your own words, describe the chapter's solution to this problem.
(4) It's been a rough couple of months for many of us. Where--right now--do you feel the problem of Revelation 5? Where do you, like John, find yourself feeling sad and longing for things to be different?
(5) After listening to one another and doing your best to enter into each other's sorrows, now take a minute and speak specific words of hope to one another. Pick someone's answer from the question above and encourage them by saying something like this: 'Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has conquered, so that he can fix/mend/solve [insert their answer to #4 here.].' Of course, feel free to put this in your own words.
(6) Bonus: Before you thank God for all these things in prayer, listen to and, if you're able, sing along with this video as a group.
Jared Compton titled this morning’s message “Weep No More.” He is teaching from Revelation 5.