False Balances and Just Weights
Mike Bullmore / July 5, 2020
BIBLE PASSAGE FOR THIS SERMON
1. Does the strong language of Proverbs 11:1 surprise you? Why do you think God's Word uses such strong language in connection with simple, everyday business dealings?
2. Look back at Proverbs 1:1-3. How does Proverbs 11:1 fit into this category of wisdom?
3. What are ways a 'false balance' might show up in your life? Where are the places you face temptation in this area? Make sure to think over your life thoroughly.
4. Proverbs 1:7 says, 'The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge.' Look again at Leviticus 19:35-37 and Proverbs 16:11. How do these verses relate to the truth of Proverbs 1:7?
5. How does it make you feel to know that your acts of honesty are a 'delight' to the Lord?
Mike Bullmore is preaching today from Proverbs 11:1 in a sermon he has titled “False Balances and Just Weights”.